Who we are
Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC found at https://itchinforsomestitchin.com
Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC found at https://shop.itchinforsomestitchin.com
Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC found at https://vip.itchinforsomestitchin.com
Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC Membership Site is a monthly subscription service providing access to downloadable digital products.
Last updated on 1/11/2023
How Your Information is Collected:
Information you voluntarily submit to the website
The website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by creating an account, leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The Website uses third-party analytics tools to help measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser’s width and height, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. The website may collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
The website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When someone submits a contact form we collect the information submitted in the contact form and these contact form submissions are kept indefinitely for customer service purposes, but at no time will this information be used for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Third-Party use of personal information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Subscriptions and Automatic Renewal
All levels of Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC’s Membership Site are automatically recurring subscriptions that renews each month on the anniversary of the purchase date.
The purchaser’s subscription will automatically renew at the end of the monthly term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Itchin’ for some Stitchin’ Membership Sits subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed monthly on the anniversary of your original purchase. The subscription renewal will continue and remain valid indefinitely unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Itchin’ for some Stitchin’ Membership website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive access to premium content, updates and support for Itchin’ for some Stitchin’ Membership site content.
- Your renewal price will be locked in at the time of checkout for as long as your membership remains active.
- Legacy pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for your subscription (a “legacy” price), the lower renewal price may no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your membership has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for your membership type. We may not apply older or legacy pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We will send you an email 7 days prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your membership will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive access to membership site content, updates and support for the content on Itchin’ for some Stitchin’s Membership site.
This website use PaidMembership Pro as its subscription platform. When you make a subscription purchase from Itchin’ for some Stitchin’s online membership site https://vip.itchinforsomestitchin.com we collect information about you during the checkout process.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can estimate shipping before you place an order and send you the order!
See the additional sections above regarding Cookies for further information.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, which may include, but are not limited to Google Analytics and Payment Gateways (PayPal and Stripe).
For your convenience, we accept payments through multiple payment gateways.
~ PayPal – When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
~ Stripe – When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC, reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade each subscription level without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
Due to the nature of digital products, none of the Website’s subscription levels are refundable.
Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC, may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC updates, promotions, website content, and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Itchin’ for some Stitchin’, LLC Membership Site account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.